Nov 28, 2005

since birf...

it was my birthday yesteday...though celebrated on friday at my sister's apartment in the Mission (thanks Deme! thanks Gina! thanks Truman!)

highlights:

1. seeing my first major crush Pisha Warden 10 years epilogue...now married to a wonderful boy named justin...
2. pisha giving me a photograph of my chapbook BOUT BOUT relaxing on a beach in Kawaii (they brought the book with them on their honeymoon...swoon...)
3. Matthew Arnone confessing to Billy Jacks and Meg that the reason i moved out of our Tenderloin abode was because all he ever wanted to talk about was "bricks..." (which might be true)
4. Matthew Arnone denying that he's a cyber-punk
4. Matthew Arnone teaching me the word "manderin"
5. Matthew Arnone's AMAZING birthday speech (second year running)
6. five minutes after initial birthday speech, Matthew screaming "WAIT!!!...put down the pipes you fucking hippies...i'm not done speeching about John..."
7. Matthew Arnone giving a second, more enthused (impossible!) speech...
8. running my jaw to people about poetry...blah blah blah...
9. the twins
10. my new jeans, my new shirt (thanks deme!), my new dress shirt (thanks mom!)
11. censored censored censored (fa' shoo ma' boo)
12. offering Kevin Killian a beer (what?!...i was drunk...)
13. confessing to KK that my sister and i used to party on Minna St., KK responding "did you used to be junkies...?"
14. ma' fuckin' ARMAND ARMAND ARMAND!!!
15. cheese zombie stories (if you went to highschool in the East Bay then you know)
16. missing Brandon Brown and Parker Zane Allen
17. an amazing party through and through...


here's a link to a photo collage that Truman made: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/XF5tf3eZ

thanks everyone!!!

No comments: