Dec 22, 2005

The Islands

Didi’s Kids Brandon (B.B.) says “MONSTER” the last thing I expected when I started this thing was to get remarks like that, "Farewell, cousin, here we're frozen," and how do I want to keep doing that thing that takes, by the way, about 2 1/2 hours everytime I sit down to do it. Without them I’d be nothing.


Johnny Headquarters (J.S.) says “CYBORG” the Balcony says I had the presence
of mind to make
her one of our saints.
But then the whole
business is starting
all over again. ACK.
That keeps doing it would get you to Portland to Bigga Bay by being transmetropolitan walking around with a curled lip and sock em’ fists when the Balcony says You belong to the court
Describe to me
exactly
In the center Those
who are still with me
are ready to die for me by ORIGIN.

No comments: