Feb 16, 2006

40oz to freedom...

my boss, Tim Hawkins is quoting, as i type this, Ice Cube lyrics about 40oz malt liquor...this all stems from my other boss Joe Conway, asking the office what the difference between regular beer and malt liquor is...this is giving me a toothy smile...

i'm in a good mood now...no longer vomity...

for an incredibly good dose of hip hop psychedelia go here http://www.anticon.com/sixeslast.mov (an absolutly amazing Alias video by First Avenue Machine)...and i might add, for all those who've always wondered what acid is like...well, it's sort of exactly this...


love John

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish your links in your posts worked.

You see, I'm lazy.

xxo

John Sakkis said...

yeah, i know, how do you do that? in the meantime you can always cut and paste...

John Sakkis said...

but still, how do you do that? something to do with HTML?