Feb 23, 2006

"nightmare on my street"...

wow! i had THE mother of all nightmares last night...it was awsome!

huge, complicated story but basically the "final" scene was a combination of the situations seen in Saw, the cenobites from Hellraiser and the torture scenes from Hostel...and i survived!!! for some reason the cenobites (Pin-Head was there as was Chatterer as was the girl with the neck wires) decided to help me against evils of Jay Hernandez (actor from Hostel)...i can't remember any other details though...i just remember i kept waking up throughout the night and then falling back asleep into the same dream where it left off...

like i said in a previous post, i rarely ever get "monster" nightmares, and if i do it's ususally Leatherface...so, being a fan of horror movies i get excited when "monsters" from my favorite horror flicks show up in my dreams to try and wipe me out...i feel flattered if you will...my own little mini-movie...


...currently at work on a Rachel Levitsky reading from 2004...she reads a bunch from Neighbor...i can't get enough of that manuscript...i want it finished and published so i can own it...

No comments: