Mar 22, 2006

highschool sweetheart...

OMG! OMG! OMG! i'm so on cloud 9 right now, a big goofy smile on my face...my highschool girlfriend, Megan, just found me on myspace...i haven't seen or talked to this girl for 9 years, since i was 17! always always always wondered what happend to her...

we dated when i was 15 she was 16...she took me to her Junior prom...my first wet kiss (at a park after feeding the ducks...aw shucks), my first getting drunk with (i held her hair as she puked), my first lot's of things (not that)...such a strange feeling to have someone from your past, who only knows you from your past contact you...i love it...it's like i only know her as highschool always-trying-to-make-me-jealous Megan and she only knows me as highschool raver-bumpin'-Spice 1-in-the-trooper-car Johnny...i can't stop smiling right now...silly giddy...

i guess she's some kind of talk radio show host in LA...

here are a couple of recent pictures i stole off her page...





and here is Megan in the grotto at the Playboy mansion...don't ask me why, i haven't spoken to her in 9 years...


...currently listening to The Verve Urban Hymns...

6 comments:

Amish Trivedi said...

I feel I should ask you why you haven't spoken to her in nine years, cause WOW. I hope my first gf doesn't get in touch with me. I think she's married to a marine now.

John Sakkis said...

well, i broke up with her on valentine's day...i think that had something to do with it...AND our social circles weren't meshing anymore...we just went our seperate ways after she graduated...

hi amish!

Jessica Smith said...

you broke up with her on v-day? man, that is heartless. i've had that happen to me too.

my first bf never contacts me. he's married to a good southern girl who cooks.

John Sakkis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Sakkis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amish Trivedi said...

I, ugh, totally forgot to follow up:

I broke up with a girl before a huge final she had.

She was a few years older; I was in high school.

Sue me.