Mar 29, 2006

Poet's Theater...

Calling All Poets!

I am a producer/director in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I
do a lot of independent, experimental theatre.

I'm looking for plays by poets. Please send me them.
They need to be:

1. Short (less than 15 pages long)
2. Small (4 people in cast, total)
3. Cheap (no expensive production stuff)

There is no deadline. Send me what you have. If you
don't have it, send it to me when you have it.

Send it to:

johnmanno@yahoo.com

(I should be able to open most file types, if I can't
open it, I'll let you know).

Thank you!!!

John Manno


...currently listening to Uncle Tupelo 89/93 An Anthology...

2 comments:

csperez said...

hi, i am interested in submitting to Outside Voices Anthology...what email address do i send work to?? thanks

jspirit_00@hotmail.com

John Sakkis said...

i just emailed you, but in case you don't get it, you can submit to poetry2008@gmail.com

include a short bio (under 100 words as well as your birthdate)

looking forward to seeing some work...

j