Mar 17, 2006

to the two girls in my life...hella...

so, as a prologue to my forthcoming AAC post...an introduction to two of my bestest friends...Leslie and Magie...



this is Leslie (i met Les in a warehouse at 3:00 AM on Hagenburger Rd. in Oakland when i was 15 (another story)...we've been violently in and out of love since then...this is probably my best friend in the world...) (she rescued me this morning and i love her for that)



this is Magie (i've known and been in and out of love with Magie since i was 14...Magie is the best, you have know idea...no one appreciates Brandon Brown's "Concord" song more than her...Magie and i will probably end up married...AND her mom makes the dope humus) (Magie rescues me everyday) (the boy is my little brother Louis Lopez)




...currently listening to Various Artists Ken Burns Jazz Disc 3...

No comments: