Mar 7, 2006

up to the daters...

Lorraine Graham just signed up for the SoCal contingent...thanks Lorraine!

went to the bar this afternoon...saw team USA woop (not really actually) Mexico 2-0...go USA...tomorrow USA plays Canada...i'm thinking of calling Akilah to see if she has ESPN2...the freaks at the bar drinking at 3 PM are a bit scary (like Tenderloin scary/ they're all drunk and mentally ill)...overheard conversation this afternoon "are you registered to vote?" "yeah" "as what party?" "independent" "i'm a Rebublican, at this point in my life it doesn't matter who's president, i mean, I'M SEEING PINK DONKEY'S...AHHHHHHHH...I'M SEEING PINK DONKEY'S!!!..."you're alright" "I MEAN....AHHHHHH...JUST BECAUSE I'M HALLUCINATING ALL DAY DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE...HAHAHAHAHAHAH... ".................." "I MEAN....BEING LUCID IS WAY OVER RATED...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"...followed by the sounds of my hands clapping as team USA wins the game...gheesh...

maybe i should go visit family in Chicago...Boulder is under the skin at the moment...

...currently listening to Sufjan Stevens Greetings From Michigan: The Great Lakes State...

2 comments:

BB said...

I think I'm all about South Korea...yeah, I was cheering for Mexico, but, well...Joe Nathan, fucking Giants.

Go anybody but team USA really

John Sakkis said...

dood! get your jingoism in check...stat!

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A!!!