May 30, 2006

...

i have The Shame right now...more than i've had it in a long time...i apologize to anyone and everyone at Tino's BBQ last night...

dream: Michael Palmer was made poet laureate of the U.S.A... i was in India in a Costo-like-store searching for a small box of sushi, all i could find were stacks upon stacks of ugly pastel sweatshirts...was undercover, with Andrew Macarthy and Rob Lowe, in an evil supernatural cult headed by Lauren Kohne...invited ghosts to talk to me, when they did, woke myself up screaming...

my brother arrives on wednesday...i'm more excited about that than anything...i rented a car so we'll explore CO a bit...

i have The Shame...big time...

3 comments:

BB said...

oh, the shame, sakkis, for shame

now call me sometime

François Luong said...

only in dreams, unfortunately, can michael palmer be poet laureate. i mean, how only badass things happen in dreams ...

Wyrd Tree Press said...

no need, no need... or did I miss something?