Jun 7, 2006

...

a Palmer poem from The Danish Notebook is stuck in my head...
i don't own The Danish Notebook...
like a song stuck in my head i hardly know any of the lines...
so, in my head the poem goes something like this

..................sun.......
green................sunset
.............at the tip...............
women..................
.........................................
sun.......................
..............the owl...............
in the sunset....................
..........................gathering
.......beach........................
..........................sun........
before sunset..................

...currently listening to Led Zeppelin III Led Zeppelin III...

2 comments:

Mr. Horton said...

Led Zep, hip-hop and spoken word? I'm thinking you might be my next mixed tape (okay CD)darlin. I'll start.

John Sakkis said...

word.