Jun 14, 2006

the wifey...

just found out that she's 1/2 Turkish! i'm not joking...somehow Rania (sister) only learned of this today...this whole time we thought she was full Egyptian-(American)...go figure!

yes, the bikini pic is a TOTAL objectification of my gal (so what? i'm allowed)...and yes, i've posted the bar picture of the two of us like, a million times...(GAWD i'm boring!)...




it's probably 197 degrees out today in Boulder...i've put my head under the cold shower stream (a la Do The Right Thing) probably 6 times this afternoon, at least...

...currently listening to Air Moon Safari...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog.

d.

John Sakkis said...

hi didi...

Ekrem Serdar said...

Long live muttdom! Les get all the mutts together and take over an island.
I typed in Murat's name, and lo behold Vigilance! You're fame knows no bounds.
DISCLAIMER: Alas, as my sources are Turkish, I really don't know anything about coffee. Or how many cooks the sultan had. Argh! We need an Angelopoulus film about coffee, all in one take.

John Sakkis said...

hear hear! long live the mutts!

coffee,
john