Jul 21, 2006

some work.

  • Stay tuned, White Male Poet's going to hook me up with the Bound To Get Fuller mic tonight for recording.
  • 5 comments:

    François Luong said...

    Oh, cool, you're in miPO :) Congrats, bro.

    Alli Warren said...

    where were you friday, JS? plus, postscript, you missed a wicked 4-course meal saturday, yep.

    John Sakkis said...

    i got lost. so i went to SF and got gross.

    i got brandon's message as i was driving home from SF on saturday night, i was too gross to turn around.

    i'm still a little gross but i might be in the city later on this evening.

    maybe i can swing by and say hello?

    Alli Warren said...

    that's gross, yo. I hope your lostness wasn't due to my directions. my sweater smells like kale.

    John Sakkis said...

    no one's fault but the blackout. i couldn't mapquest it and got myself turned around.