Aug 10, 2006

this is probably pretty chauncy...

blame goes to Francois...

1. A book that changed my life? Benjamin Hollander's Vigilance

2. A book I've read more than once? C.D. Payne's Youth In Revolt

3. What is a book I'd want with me on a desert island? 60GB solar powered ipod

4. What is a book that made me giddy? Curb Your Enthusiasm or Arrested Development

5. What is a book that has made me sad? Sean Hannity

6. What is a book I wish had been written? Jon Bon Jovi's autobiography

7. A book I wish had never been written? the book of love

8. What is a book I'm currently reading? N.K.'s The Last Temptation of Christ, Bombay Gin #32, a bunch of Taxt chapbooks, some Neil Gaiman Sandman stuff

9. One book I've been meaning to read? western philosophy

10 Now tag five bloggers. fuck you i'm a chef (won't do it), white male poet (not really into calling her that and she won't do it anyway), francois (he alreay did it), Cunningham (he only does awesome drawings), hairflip (wouldn't really want them to do it)

1 comment:

François Luong said...

I decline all liability in the matter.