Aug 19, 2006

this may be unethical but...a dream my friend had...

...that you were in the greek mafia and you came and visited me by the beach and we drank cocktails and ran away from the surf and ignored all of the "beach" people and avoided all of the noise... and we ended up at this jewish temple where I lit a candle inside (can you even do that in a synagogue?) and you were kneeling and crying, you looked up and said, "why not?", and then we took a cab to somewhere and I felll asleep on your lap. I think it was night and I was wearing the most billowy blue skirt you ever could imagine.

on the other hand i had one of those epic dreams that lasts on and off the entire night...only my epic dream took place in federal prison...something about the drug trade, corrupt medical staff, a little girl creature attached to my left arm whose mouth was a big as a gardner snakes who would bite my thumb whenever i was close to danger, escape!, prostitutes, traitorous friends, a long car ride in a oldsmobile at dusk, ...

No comments: