Aug 17, 2006

woomp dee woo...

super date-ish last night...super fun kissy-ish last night...totally telling...my mom was like "just be safe"...i was like "mom that's gross"...

recently rediscovered my late 90's/ early 2000's 32 volume mixtape series "The Poolhouse"...the idea behind the project was to mix every first track off of every hip hop record i own in decending chronological order...needless to say, a very big project made up of some very strange mixes (e.g. burnt batch to spice 1 to m.o.s. to fresh prince to shingo2 to some dj swamp breaks to you get the idea)...

as David likes to say, "the moral of the story" is that my car got broken into a couple days ago while i was out running. they shattered my driver's side window with a rock. the dicks left my cd book with 500 cd's on the passenger seat but gaffled my Adidas jacket...the dicks...the stupid dicks (they could've stolen some really good music!)...insurance covers the window but i won't have my car for 7-10 days while it's being fixed. my pappou let me borrow his car. his car doesn't have a cd player. but it has a tape player. did i mention that i recently rediscovered my late 90's/ early 2000's 32 volume mixtape series The Poolhouse"...i'm hella happy...

currently watching the Giants/ Padres game...say hey!

No comments: