Sep 2, 2006

the bridge is closed eastbound.

BART is free and running 24 hours.

i think i'll stay in the East Bay tonight.

James come home.

David call me.

Friday:
bikes to BART to bikes to park to bikes to Zeitgeist to bikes to apartment to cab to Pac Heights to car to Madrone to feet to Fly Bar to feet to apartment to feet to store to bar to apartment to "realizing flirting was fun in the bar but not in a well lit apartment at 2 in the morning" to calling a cab to back upstairs to pullout bed to sleep...

read

Smolt- Nicole Pollentier (Wings Press)
Runts- David Buuck vs. Sue Denom (self-punish or parrot)

oh yeah. Greece beats USA. take that Gina Myers (not that we've had a conversation about USA basketball or anything but i know you're into basketball and you live in this country so i thought i'd gloat...personally i could care less, only because basketball bores me, but i'm allowed to say that because i played 7 years of torturous Catholic School ball the whole time wishing i had my skateboard drooling over the ledges outside of St. Francis church, so yeah, basketball bores me but it also might make me a little mad, but mostly i think it's boring, like "i'd rather watch NASCAR than watch the NBA" boring)

"

IT'S NOT SNOT

He came
So hard
That it
Went Up
And Down
And Out
My Nose

But I
Wasn't
Laughing

All the way
To the sperm
Bank with his
Money shot

CONTEST SUBMISSION

I gave in
And Gave up

Twenty bucks
And a sassy
Looking SASE

"

--David Buuck vs. Sue Denom (from Runts)

3 comments:

CLAY BANES said...

i've read smolt.

John Sakkis said...

nicole was my old boss at SFMOMA...

François Luong said...

So you and I were both skaters and b-ball players as kids?

Things François will do once he manages to scrap enough small change to visit the Bay Area:
1. Play football
2. Play basketball
3. Skate
4. Oh, yeah, that poetry thing too
5. Pegasus Downtown and the other bookstores