Oct 6, 2006

...

okay. i had a fun date. a pretty great date. and now i'm in bed drinking a Fat Tire at 3 AM with The X-Files on the tube.

oh yeah, after my great date some asshole tried to kill me on the Bay Bridge. this truck full of knuckleheads pulled up next to me just before Treasure Island, this truck full of knuckleheads veers hard right into my lane, i slam on my breaks veering at the guard rail, this truck full of knuckleheads floors it and is gone, but i remember their license plate number, i call 911, i report truck full of knuckleheads to dispatch, just as i'm getting off the Bay Bridge into Oakland i see police cars have stopped truck full of knuckleheads, i see cops have hands on guns, i feel very very satisfied, i drive the 15 miles to Concord listening to Beck's Sea Change with a big stupid smile on my face thinking about my great date. and now i'm in bed drinking a Fat Tire watching yet another episode of The X-Files. proper.

6 comments:

John Sakkis said...

dood, totally ratted those motherfuckers.

STL yay or nay? can you tell yet?

Hayes said...

Sakkis...you drive...holy shit! i never knew!

John Sakkis said...

when i had my 86 trooper i used to roll around playing that krs track "cruisin in my trooper car"...

so far no one i know about has written any raps about nissan altimas.

John Sakkis said...

all i want is for my wife to be happy. sounds like you are. we used to roll around in the trooper car in our bathing suits...beep beep who's got the keys to the jeep, vroom to world's liquor for some $6 malt beer...i love the "underage" sales tax...i was like 'give me a 40' they were like 'that'll be 6 dollars' i was like 'cool'

Mark Lamoureux said...

There's nothing more satisfying than cops busting some asshole.

One time this guy in a BMW blew through a crosswalk where we were crossing (visint old girlfriend's family in Southampton) so much that I had to jump back, and this cop peels out of nowhere and pulls the guy over. We need more of those cops in NYC.

John Sakkis said...

word. this was a truck full of (probably) drunk, high thugs...i hope they're in jail.