Oct 31, 2006

from The Islands (Mipoesias)

  • my voice
  • 8 comments:

    François Luong said...

    So, yeah, what prompted the title change from "Mouf" to "The Islands"?

    DUSIE said...

    very nice!

    John Sakkis said...

    i decided 'the islands' (which was already the title of the last part of the book) better serves the reader, better serves the book.

    thanks susanna!

    François Luong said...

    Remind me never to read with you ...

    John Sakkis said...

    how come?

    François Luong said...

    For fear of sounding underwhelming? Okay, maybe I would read with you if I had six or seven shots before I read, just to hide that I sound like ... Fuck, I don't know ...

    John Sakkis said...

    hey thanks francois. let's read together.

    François Luong said...

    I can already see Lauren coming on stage to announce that the reading has been cancelled or postponed because you and I got too drunk ...