Oct 3, 2006


this might have been a book cover if it hadn't been seen at the Civic Center station

a man with wounds approached me and then my brother

we were high and it was early and he was talking about Martinez and CoCo County

though we were supposed to be bonding we were high and were scared

my brother isn't like me

he was speaking to my brother

maybe we were high but he had wounds

i looked at the BART train

my brother was cold and i took care of him

this man went away and we were relieved

when we got off BART it was cold

we didn't have bicycles so we walked

the whole time we were thinking about this man and sweating

we walked to Navaronne on the bike trail and stood at the fence

we decided to not jump the fence

we were scared of wounding ourselves

we walked up San Miguel to Treat and thiought this was better

we both decided to ourselves we might have benefited by not attending the party

we called it Guns Of Navaronne

we were home and we were sweating

we watched Ang Lee's The Hulk which lasted all day and took place in San Francisco but was unbelievalbe

we were asleep sort of and felt safe

No comments: