Dec 29, 2006

...

F.B.I.

1. house-sitting for Brett
2. Budweisers and 'sleazy electro pop' in a triangle shaped Victorian (Steiner at Fullhouse houses)
3. 'bear' bar at the corner of Market and what?
4. Hush Hush is closed but our friends from Whiskey Thieves just bought the place
5. drinking more Budweisers with the WT dudes who are pulling an all nighter frantically working to get the bar ready to open the following night (no way is it gonna happen) while reminiscing about ye' old Fulton Street Bar (RIP)
6. heading over to Valencia and 16th for schwerma and drinks
7. heading to BART heading East Bay bound
8. catch a cab home from station
9. chatting with middle eastern cabbie about Sadam's pending execution
10. attempt at eating hella homemade tamales with sourcream
11. waking up on hurt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of whiskey, Jen Rogers, Koshkin and I might be having some tonight. Wanna join us?

Word verification today is "fbiwvk." I shit you not.

John Sakkis said...

FBI!

i'm hungover man. tell those suckers i said whatsup. and that i want my pink shirt.

when are you heading to the Bay? we'll go merrily a pub crawling...

François Luong said...

Done. I actually ran into them as I got to Café Agora (yes, we are hanging out at a Greek café).

Heading to the Bay on January 13th. Email me your number (or I'll just get it from Lauren) and we'll go pub crawling in pink meat shirts.