Jan 2, 2007

The PoolHouse Vol. 1

i found my old Disc Jock notes in the garage this morning. i forgot that i had catologued the set list of each mixtape from my The PoolHouse Series. i think i ended the series with 29 volumes. i'll list them here, now and then.

all my vinyl is boxed up right now, lack of space combined with transitional living conditions warrent this, but i miss my records and these notes make me feel a lot closer to them, plus it's nice revisiting my mixtape days (roughly from 15 yrs old to 24)...i think the PoolHouse series spanned three years, while i was crewing with All Aspects Crew (AAC) and The Headquarters Collective.

The PoolHouse Vol. 1

Side A

1. Sole- Dismantling of Soles Ego
2. Double Life- Cycles of the Mind
3. Kool Keith- Test Press
4. Jay-Z- Anything
5. BAAC- Hip Hop on the Moon Song #1
6. Rasco- Me And My Crew
7. Dr. Octogon- Intro 3000
8. Jurassic 5- Unified Rebelution

Side B

1. Foreign Legion- Nowhere To Hide
2. Peanut Butter Wolf- Tale Of Five Cities
3. Eligh- The Crow
4. Zion I- Creation
5. Strength Magazine- Welcome To Strength Magazine (intro)
6. CMA- The Best
7. Anticon- Attack of The Post Modern Baboons
8. Fat Jack- You Know What I'm Saying?
9. Zion I- Revolution (B-Boy Anthem (Creation)) Armageddon Mix
10. Jizzm High Definition- Maintaining
11. Anticon- Deep Puddle Theme Song

No comments: