Feb 7, 2007

...

had an incredibly intricate dream about Michael Myers last night. he crashed on earth on a spaceship. Michael was an alien. Michael was stalking me. it was Halloween. i think i lived in a community in the hills behind my house but it was also sort of Los Angeles. and then all the guys from the Star Trek Enterprise got involved. didn't exactly tell me but communicated to me none the less that Michael was a homicidal alien that they had been hunting for years. i remember thinking "wow, Spock will protect me, i'll be okay if i keep hiding in this bush...Kirk will protect me, i'll be okay if i keep hiding in this bush..."

and then i actually woke up laughing thinking to myself that that was a very funny dream.

3 comments:

gina said...

My uncle Mike isn't nowhere near as bad as everyone tries to make him out to be.

Trane DeVore said...

John, that is some strange dreaming up in your head. I've never had a Mike Myers dream, though I have had Jason dreams. Never Freddy though — he never struck me as particularly scary. Here's my bizarro dream from last night:

n the dream I was travelling around Japan on a bus (except the countryside and places we were going were much more like Sonoma County). The bus was a travelling classroom associated with the (now defunct) World College West. I was rounding out a few credits by taking their summer selection of courses, which were all to be based around experiencing Japanese cuisine. The primary course available? Anglo-Saxon. That's right — learn Anglo-Saxon by writing about and thinking about Japanese cuisine using only Anglo-Saxon. While touring around on a bus.

François Luong said...

I had a strange dream about Claire, which will probably sound like a nightmare to you. I know I shouldn't traumatize you further after revealing to you she was in a relationship, but here it is:

Claire and I were riding in her car, except the seats were reversed (as if we were driving in the UK) and Claire announced to me she had gotten married (obviously to Patrick). I asked her why she didn't tell me sooner. To which she replied that because I was her friend, she didn't want me to disapprove and had I been in her situation, I would have done the same. I told it was silly, because I wouldn't have disapproved and because I wouldn't have gotten married in the first place.