May 14, 2007

another weekend passes and it's once again confirmed...

i'm a huge hit with the gay men.

girls are indifferent but the gay men, whoa, the gay men think i'm the bee's knees...

i even got my ass grabbed by a gay bartender Friday night...

and then later at Brett's party, in a sea of cute girls, the men totally crush on me...

like, multiple men crushing on poor lonely john who just wants a pretty girl to kiss him on the mouth...

and i'm totally flattered, it's a great compliment, but man, how come i can't have this affect on the ladies...

and yeah, this isn't anything new, my friends can tell you, the gay men have always loved me.

if i can find a nice girl who can express even a quarter of the love the gay men show me i'm set for life...

that would be nice.

though the men *do* make me feel good about myself, and i thank them for it.

hey ladies...?

5 comments:

fish fishtofferson said...

hey, don't worry, i'm a huge hit with them too. i second all those things. and it's been like that for awhile. lots of gay men hitting on me, but no women.

Hayes said...

Booms, you are sooo sexy!!

John Sakkis said...

dan: brother!!!

jared: are you looking at my butt?

François Luong said...

What's with young straight male poets being a hit with gay men? (Obviously, I am one too)

Amish Trivedi said...

Maybe they know something you don't, John :)