May 4, 2007

...

somehow my friend Jonathan is sharing a myspace profile with some kid who goes by Izzy The Kid...Jonathan messaged me this morning with something like "hey, where you been, trying to get ahold of you, you're not answering your phone"...to which i replied this morning "hey sorry, not used to the early morning rise yet, i'll call you later, let's have drinks this weekend..."

just now, got a messge from Izzy The Kid in response to that message that made my freaking day..."um.. i don't know you .. and i'm 16 ... and i love god with all my heart.. i don't drink.. and i don't know how that message got sent to you.. sorry, it wasn't me."

i just replied to Izzy to let her know that she's sharing a myspace profile with my 27 year old friend Jon...

Praise The Lord!

2 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

with all the money Myspace has now it sure has a fucking ton of kinks still.

CLAY BANES said...

god is great. praise him.