Jun 8, 2007

...

even though Mark Twain never actually said "the coldest winter i ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"...it's actually true.

all my flickr friends in NYC are making me miss the seasons...in Boulder i experienced seasons for the first time in my life, and loved it...all my flickr friends in NYC who look so gorgeous and glossy and sweaty decked out in their summer dresses and short sleeve shirts and cut-off shorts and sitting in backyards drinking cold beers and eating BBQ and playing music and hanging out is giving me serious pause...

3 comments:

François Luong said...

Yeah, well, the hottest summer I've ever spent was a winter in Houston. Wanna swap places? There are plenty of "so gorgeous and glossy and sweaty" girls in "summer dresses and short sleeve shirts and cut-off shorts" here.

John Sakkis said...

right now yeah, i'd love to swap. bring the heat!

François Luong said...

I am bringing the heat in a week. I'm not sure it's sharable. Yanno, laws of thermodynamics and all ...