Jul 26, 2007

i'm teaching myself Farsi...

where were you last night man?

Sayeh shoma sangine shoudeh...

lauren rocked Adobe but Kheili dochtar-e khonaki ast, if you know what i mean...

but for real, you should probably call to apologize or somethin', Namak ruye zkhmesh nariz, feel me?

after the reading Dast beh dahan mandam, and i think most of the crowd was too...

and then this dude spills his fucking vodka tonic on my shirt and i'm all "Dast az sare kachalam bardar!!! motherfucker!!!"

and he's all "Sar beh saram nagozar, dickhead!!!"

and i sock him in the face and sort of snarl "Jigar-e toe bikhoram" but in a sarcastic way, you know...?

1 comment:

François Luong said...

Yeah, I am totally glad that darya beh zadam ra delam. I can totally say dast beh dahan mandam. Lauren was the Pajdar of the night!