Aug 25, 2007

...

woke up really hungover but in a euphoria...right now as i'm typing this i'm dancing to Jay-Z's Big Pimpin' but thinking about this song which i've been playing over and over again all morning..."bout 24in is about how low i let it hang...!!!"

you ever do that? hungover but in an amazing mood?

my sister and mom are on their way to the city to bring me love and pistachio nuts and a rotisserie chicken!

last night:

played a bad set at D-Structure (and i'd just like to mention that Francois has stopped in to say hello every Friday since i got this weekly...thanks Francois)...cabbed to the TL where i played improv keyboard with Orth while Armand looked on disapprovingly...went to the Castle...went to Whiskey...i left with my brother's roommate Ryan...went to Hemlock to see Tory and say happy birthday...and then

after a thousand nervous text messages each one more confident than the next i finally met up with Caitlin (www.everydaycaitlin.vox.com) at some bar in the Upper Haight called Bum Zam Zam (no joke!)...we had fun, i said some ridiculous shit, but i told her i probably would so it was foreshadowed. and then tonight she's having a Boat Party at her apartment in SOMA. so far all my friends are bitching out (per usual) so i think i'll call my brother who never bitches out (per usual)...

happy Saturday,
do you chain hang low?

5 comments:

François Luong said...

Should I mention that D-Structure happens to be on my way home from Bean There? But you're welcome. And D-Structure being two blocks away from where I leave, me showing up is not really a feat.

Lauren also came once, but you weren't there

John Sakkis said...

uh...

François Luong said...

Just my half=arsed way of saying "No big deal, really." And I haven't been there every week either.

Dimitri said...

we both fell asleep.

Kay said...

it's aub zam zam...they used to have a really sassy bartender.