Sep 17, 2007

so i remember

John,

In the interest of making certain every poem is read by a machine,

1. please go to your settings
2. then go to the "voice" setting
3. then will you notice many different voices, some singing, some instruments.
4. You will make a keystroke to enable your computer to read. My advice is not to make it shift+t or you will lose your capital t's.

It might be worth the sacrifice, though.

Yay for computers w/ voices! If you record your computer reading poems to you please let me know.

Also, if there are bits of text on the internet that make you unhappy, it is cheerful to have them read to you in funny voices by a machine.

I want to hear plays made like this.

xo
Anne

2 comments:

François Luong said...

I forgot you could do that with a Mac.

Come on, the Waste Land read by a robot voice!

François Luong said...

I just had this post read in the tone of "Bad News." Anne was right, it's hella fun.