Oct 18, 2007

...

today in my mouth i'm tasting root beer hard candy and McDonald's Fillet of Fish, my brain is fooling my tongue into thinking it's tasting that stuff

i'm feeling pretty synesthetic this morning

a man-boy fell madly in love with Caitlin last night not seeing me until i had to forcefully and manfully say "hello.!"

later on Caitlin told me that maybe she paid that guy to do that to test my manliness

i had a dream last night that i was on a gameshow with people from highschool, i had to come up with complimentary words, i remember shouting "chicken with white and wild rice" and "coffee and cigarettes" and "lemons and fish"

the other night at the International Poetry Festival after one of the international poets read my Theo Angelos leaned in and said "those goddamned northern Europeans and their Christian guilt!"

i watched this movie called Bug which i thought was a horror movie because it was marketed as a horror movie but it totally wasn't but rather an amazing flick all about paranoia and it all takes place in a hotel room and i loved it and think that the people who tried to market it as a horror movie are probably responsible for the fact that nobody really saw this movie that was direced by the guy who made The French Connection and The Exorcist

i'm reading Thomas Hobbes's The Leviathan right now and having a hard time with the English

yesterday my brother texted me "mimes. mimes annoy me more than anything"

a couple days ago my friend lauren texted me "i hope you're having fun in Moroco"

and before that my brother texted me "why is it so creepy when a praying mantis turns its head and looks at you"

8 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

last night i dreamt that i was fishing in this little plastic pool, and there was a huge green fish with big eyes and long steel teeth that i tried to snag with an unbaited hook. eventually i gave up and walked away when the fish flew out of the pool and sunk its teeth into my back.

i actually woke up screaming.

Dimitri said...

My dreams of late have mostly been of me riding my bike, my bike getting stolen, broken, crushed, or of food.

Kay said...

showdown...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1404/1328118234_4b7352dae3.jpg?v=0

everydaycaitlin said...

your brother.................................................................................................................is funnier than me.

John Sakkis said...

kay,

yes! i remember that night...

didn't the standoff end with the praying mantis walking away with it's proboscus between its legs?

Dimitri said...

Everyday,

I don't know what you are saying, what you mean, or what you intend to do. But yes, I am funnier than you. You could probably only kick my ass in one arena....spelling.

ps..whats with all the dots and spacing??

everydaycaitlin said...

james-
im not really sure. its the .blogspot.com's fault, not mine.
-E.C.

Kay said...

proboscus sounds like a dirty word.