Nov 14, 2007

...

1. Do you prefer virgins or dragons?

2. Have you kissed a eucaylptus?

3. Are you happy with your water bottle?

5. Are you a girly girl or a tissue?

6. Who was the last guy you licked?

7. Small or large paintings?

8. Are you short on cash?

9. What would you do if someone smacked your fruit tree?

10. Do you care if your families are talkative?

11. Have you ever been told you're a good lay?

12. Are you an insect?

13. Do you dress up on Saturday night?

14. Are you double breasted?

15. Where is the weirdest place you have hidden?

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your fruit tree in the last 24 hours?

17. Is there any type of rumor about your penis?

18. Do you shop at Costco or Sam's?

20. How many guys do you think will end up falling in love with you?

Confessions:

I'm easy and over-my-head- yes

I have cried on a movie theater- yes

I can put mascara on my face instead of wearing a mask- yes

I'm a jealous collage- yes

I think Johnny Depp- yes

I love to taxi- yes

I like / love to sexual- yes

I like death/grind/black christmas- yes

I like rap boys- yes

I like technocratics- yes

I like country apples- yes

I carry a purse made of t-shirts- yes

I'd be lost without my genitals- yes

I own a Spice Girls mascara- yes

I own a Britney Spears opthamologist- yes

I own a boy band football- yes

I get bored watching through eyeballs- yes

I love Gothic lunches- yes

I love skater sweat- yes

I love girl pants on women- yes

I love country figs- yes

Ive been called a homeless- yes

I think Guys are taxi's- yes

I've been called a bad fluency- yes

Lip gloss is better than dandruff- yes

Can't leave the house withour a band- yes

My friends are the bestfriends of other people- yes

I want a hangout- yes

I have a fruit tree- yes

I have a fog rolling in- yes

I'm insecure about my apples- yes

No comments: