Jan 10, 2008

...

Waizema is my favorite.

The Page is under utilized.

The Captain's Chest is where i grew up.

Fly Bar recenly had a DJ spinning "techno," nuff said.

Edinburgh Castle now has a smoking room.

The Catacombs is where i wrote my thesis.

Whiskey Thieves is a smoking room.

Molotov's is cold and smelly and comfortable.

Sumer's Place is for special occasions only.

The Sundowner is Boulder's version of Molotov's.

Mad Dog In The Fog is staffed by slow Irish bartenders.

Hemlock does a lot of coke.

7 comments:

Dimitri said...

We should do a bicycle/skateboard tour of all of these and some how dress as each's theme. Although dressing as techno might be hard...or maybe we could just dress as ravers or something.

John Sakkis said...

we should skateboard to boulder.

John Sakkis said...

dressed as theses.

Kay said...

Waizema has my 2nd favorite wallpaper.

The Page recently forced me into an uncomfortable run-in but the bartender finally put a drink in front of me without asking me what i want so it's for the win.

The Captain's Chest is where i went with JW once and some guy licked my foot :( ...

Fly Bar has crappy art but sometimes I like it.

Edinburgh Castle has a really humbling trivia night.

Once a guy wouldn't leave the girl's bathroom at Molotov's, and I really had to pee, but he was drunk and doing coke in there. He said "God just go, it's not like I'm watching" and I had no choice. He left me a bunch of coke on a scrap of paper towel on the sink (without my asking of course). That to me describes M perfectly.

John Sakkis said...

i love you kay.

Alli Warren said...

whiskey thieves stinks in my nose and clothes! but i like the free hot dogs.

jt said...

Lucky 13's a place we should go more often