Jan 13, 2008

Last Laugh Reading

the reading was a blast. Rob Halpern is the sweetest, thanks again Rob! i could listen to Lee talk about Hasidic food all night. Suzanne Stein called me an exhibitionist, among other good things in her very cool introduction, thanks Suzanne! i introduced Alli Warren to my family as my girlfriend. Brandon Brown checked me on that. Taylor Brady hosted a very nice reception with tasty soft cheeses and Medjool dates, thanks Taylor! my sister and brother and Mom and Thea Rita and Theo Angelos and roommate all came out to support, thanks fam! Mark Linenthal was great to read with, seriously, what an honor. the Last Laugh crew made me feel VIP with the free beers. i had a great time, yamas.

1 comment:

rodney k said...

Hi John,

Glad this went well. The Last Laugh's an old haunt, but I don't remember poets this cool being there.