Feb 12, 2008

girls and boys

anybody want to meet me at a bar tonight? i'm desperate. not like that.

otherwise i'm just going to eat Fuji apples and 3 year aged chedder cheese and pistachio nuts and BSG episodes. b.o.r.i.n.g.

i don't have to be at work tomorrow until late, help a dude out with some debauch.

oh yeah, i'm going to start blogging for D-Structure as soon as they launch their new website. i'm going to be an official "blogger"...

...records i listened to tonight while sitting on the couch after chatting with my mom for half an hour...

1. Gary Newman- The Fury

2. Aerosmith's Greatest Hits

3. Historic Music Of The Great West

4. The Pogues- If I Should Fall From Grace With God (over and over again [ed.])

5. O.C. Smith- Hickory Holler Revisited

6. Blondie- Parallel Lines

and currently

7. A Christmas Sound Spectacular- John Klein At The Carillon Americana With Orchestra And Chorus

and big thanks to Joseph Mosconi for sending me a copy of Area Sneaks #1...it looks freaking colorful...awesome awesome.

3 comments:

Kay said...

i have a funny mini-story about a bar in my last blog...

John Sakkis said...

hey nice seeing you this morning. felt like a sleepover.

shasta daisy said...

Aerosmith...the Pogues...my kinda music!!!

BTW Mr.Tyler...Pink is my favorite color...