Mar 25, 2008

Make Me A Supermodel...


(Emma modeling something)

yesterday i became a model...oh yes, i modeled yesterday...some hopefully not too embarrassing pictures of me sporting the new Rebel 8 (Mike Giant designs) and Able designs to come...ha!

also, they put me in snowboard pants and aimed camera's at my crotch and butt...it was weird, i was sweating...the photographer was all "okay, turn around, now arch your back, now stick out your butt...no, that's not quite right...stick out your butt further...yes, yes that's good..." i was turning red in front of a room full of apparel models...photographer's assistants were slapping my butt around to get the creases out of the pants...this was both hilarious and awkward...this was fun...

Emma was modeling clothes too...Emma is my brother's girlfriend...Emma and i did a "boyfriend/girlfriend" shot, we were wearing matching Rebel 8 zip up hoodies, my arm around her shoulders her hand in my butt pocket, i said "it's okay, she's my brother's girlfriend"...my brother might not be happy about this one...

also, they made me do a D'Angelo shot...you know, arms behind my head all stomach flexing...this could be a terrible picture...or a funny one...

and then i skated from the location, deep Downtown, back to the Lower Haight...sweating but happy that i just spent an afternoon wearing cool clothes, hanging out with fun people, not working...

and then i had to make up the hours at work that i missed, so i was at Empire until 7pm hand counting 20 boxes of t-shirts, that's approx. 2,000 tees...but i was sappin' a giant beer so all was good...

is it possible to write a post like this without sounding like an asshole? i'm not sure it is.

9 comments:

François Luong said...

I think "diva" would be more appropriate than "asshole."

Dimitri said...

Nope, I think asshole is pretty accurate.

John Sakkis said...

total asshole.

Caitlin Abber said...

...fucking asshole piece of shit motherfuckin model.

John Sakkis said...

abber! oh no!

Dimitri said...

Nature abhors my brother.

François Luong said...

are you wearing ballet flats on that picture?

John Sakkis said...

yes.

Amish Trivedi said...

You make me want to kill myself, you're that much of an asshole, asshole.