May 21, 2008

tonight...

we double date to the Dizzee Rascal/ El-P/ Busdriver show at 1015 Folsom.

day off tomorrow, Julia is in serious back pain and is whimpering as i type this, Emma called me "big brother" which warms my heart, James is no longer drunk, i'm harboring some serious Moroccan food in my fridge, 1015 Folsom is trying to make itself over into a live music venue, Athens is so close i can smell her salty armpits (and they smell good), i'm writing letters to the people i care about and eating lots of fish.

this is going to be a good day good night good month.

2 comments:

dbuuck said...

whoa i did not know the Bus was on the bill. as much as i dig El-P (& at least am interested in Dizz) was feeling the scene might just be too 'hard' for me. but Driver might tip the balance if i can get my work done in time. think there are still tix left?
buuck

John Sakkis said...

yeah, my brother might even have an extra.