Jun 6, 2008

two new books that i haven't written yet but am going to...

1. My Collection Of Tapes- will be about tapes

2. Skateboard- will be about skateboards

both books came to me in dreams...

Greece is pretty nice, i read Satre's The Age Of Reason and got scared...but now I'm reading Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin and enjoying myself...

yesterday i was spinning donuts in a yellow dune buggy inside some ruins...i almost fell into a giant black sinkhole so i got the hell out of there...

Naxos is full of gay sunburned swedes and Greeks that look like Dave Atell...i love it.

I've reached breaking point with "Greek coffee," so now i order "filtered"

my legs are red my body is brown and Europeans are generally filthy eaters with no sense of personal space (hello French people curling up to my legs on the ferry!!!)

despite what Anthony Bourdain says don't eat the ham from street vendors...despite the stereotype, Americans are extremely courteous and respectful travelers. Germans, Australians, The French are not...the English are pretty good too.

today i might rent a Vespa and eat horiateki...

3 comments:

François Luong said...

Of course American tourists are going to be courteous to you, you're also an American. Which also explains how tourists of other nationalities react to you ...

Mark Lamoureux said...

Hey John,

I sent you proofs for the guts of your Gygax book. Let me know what you think when you get back.

Kalispera.

John Sakkis said...

francois,

you misundertand, oh how you misunderstand.

mark,

kalisperasas.