Aug 6, 2008

...

my phone is dead

last night i dreamt about surfing and cats

S., cooked scallops and rice with a watermelon and feta/ mint/ olive oil salad on the side...it was good

Brent Cunningham is profiled in the new issue of Publisher's Weekly

i might visit Becky in Dolores after work, her bench was installed today

watched half of Mean Girls last night, yep, still really funny

lately i've been putting a spoon full of Ghiradelli's hot chocolate mix into my coffee, it is good

Clay Banes says "don't go to your 10 year reunion" "go to your 20 year"

i'd rather be watching America's Next Top Model with my mom and Deme and Gina eating leftover cranberry-biscuit-turkey-stuffing-mayo sandwiches

i'm going to LA at the end of the month

Hannah will get a profile in 7x7 magazine and a show at D-Structure, maybe

i'll be heading to Portland mid-Sept on a business trip, i'll be seeing Rodney Koeneke and maybe Jared Hayes, i have a per diem, this is neat

i met Michael Cross yesterday at SPD, we talked, he's cool

maybe a kickball thing in GG Park on Sunday...the evite says "bring beers and sandwiches"...

anybody else read that article on hipsters in the new Adbusters, it's pretty good, until the end when dude starts masturbating his own profundity...thanks S. for sharing

in the last 2 weeks i've given my roommate two sweaters

i need to go shopping, want to go shopping with me this week(end)?

6 comments:

Dimitri said...

I was thinking of heading over around 6:30 ish before I head over to Berkeley. Let's meet up.

John Sakkis said...

yeah, from the neighborhood or at the park?

Hayes said...

like what...booms is comin' to the portl!!! That is great news!! Don't forget yr baseball glove...

jt said...

Hooray free sweaters!

Where's your phone?

Deme said...

Hi John! You can come and watch America's next top model with me and mom anyday. I've been staying there for the past 2 weeks. It's oddly so comforting. I feel like my spirit has left my apartment. It's time to move on. I will be there on Saturday the 16th. Love you! Deme

John Sakkis said...

your spirit has moved on? are you moving back home? city? give me the scoop!