Aug 28, 2008

...

last night i dreamt that i was a little black boy in Colorado...

i was singing songs in a Dunkin' Donuts...

my mom, who was a very large black lady, was making fun of me for putting so much sugar in my coffee...

my brother, who was also a little black boy, but older than me, joined in singing with me...

i remember we were by a river, on a mountain, in the snow...

if we didn't leave oranges for the people up the river they would steal our women...

someone fell out of a hotel room and died...

4 comments:

Dimitri said...

You are getting crazy hated on in ClayCord. It's hilarious. Apparently you are some kind of uber-poet-frisco (yeah, they call it frisco)-hippy.

John Sakkis said...

i know, i love it!

Dimitri said...

You still up for tonight, hippy??


Oh, and yeah, the game last night. Oh. My. God. We were basically sitting on the field. (i think it's made of rubber by the way.)

John Sakkis said...

yeah, tell me what's going on again?

i haven't had a drink all week. been sleeping really well. kind of don't want to break the routine, but i will...it's too nice out.