Aug 8, 2008

Friday OBVS...

what's up tonight?

i'm maybe going camping on the American River for the night...probably not though. i'll decide after work...i'm still a little bubbly-wubbly from last night's The Page session...

tomorrow is Andrish's birthday BBQ party in the neighborhood...that will definitely be interesting.

last night i hung out with Leslie...one of my oldest friends in the world...she couldn't stop saying "shut up..." and then stacking shit on my lap/ chucking stuff at my face...she's been doing this going on 13 years now...we kind of say "i want to bash your brains in you little shit...i want to sock you in the tummy as hard as i can, shut up...i want to tackle you to the curb you asshole, moron, whore, shut up..." and then we laugh and laugh and tell each other stories...and then we repeat, this is my relationship with Les, i love this girl...last night Les was fixated on my clothes "nice jeans nerd...coolguy...really cool Shell Toes idiot...shut up...i miss you..."...yup, one of those i-only-see-you-a-few-times-a-year-but-things-never-change-
between-us-because-we've-been-through-so-much-together-that-
we're-bonded-like-whoa bestfriends...

woke up this morning with an ache in my left shoulder...

Andy Peterson is publishing a bunch of my MTV poems...in one of those poems, which is actually a Myspace message to someone, i talk about my left shoulder hurting and how if they massage it it will give me boners...

i haven't been drinking enough water...i've been watching bad Showtime TV shows and not drinking enough water...i've been eating plenty of soup though...soup and nuts and tuna fish salad and salami and cheese and not enough vegetables and plenty of chewing gum (hi mom!) and trail mix and granola bars and fruit and peanut butter and tomorrow i'll eat rotisserie chicken...

Bully is terrible, i mean really really really stupid...oh Larry Clark you let me down buddy...i think i have a 1/2 hour left...i keep laughing at the movie...i keep laughing and saying "this is stupid..." out loud, to myself, in my living room...that kind of movie...like when i was on Ios, Greece watching The Bucket List...and all the Australian girls were weeping, and i was the dude in the room cracking up as Morgan Freeman is giving his death speech to Jack Nickelson...and my brother is kind of elbowing me...and people are crying, and i'm that asshole...

i'm looking forward to seeing ORTH this weekend...ORTH is a fantastic human being...

gmail chat is a white-collar salve...

but now i'm tired, i think i'll chew some chewing gum (hi mom!) and get back to work...

3 comments:

Annandale Dream Gazette said...

Hey John -- May I include your July 31st & Aug 6th dreams at the Annandale Dream Gazette?

John Sakkis said...

yes and yes...

Deme said...

I love Leslie too. So glad you guys hung out. And I did it. I gave my 30 day notice and I'm moving back to San Simeon Drive. How's that for full circle. Dim