Oct 29, 2008

...

me: wait. you googled me and it gave you a definition of yasou from urban dictionary?
workingclassmagazine: haha
no
the word yasou
me: oh..
workingclassmagazine: i was just curious
me: about yasou?
workingclassmagazine: i guess i could get into ace of base
yeah i didn't know what it meant
2:06 PM i know
me: it means "hello" and "goodbye" ingreek
workingclassmagazine: yeah i figured it was greek
me: but i like tha ce of base thing
i used to have a couple of words on urban dictionary
"mounted" meant...hold on i got a phone call
2:07 PM workingclassmagazine: not in my urban dictionary...
geez
2:08 PM if i came up to sf in january
could i stay at your house for a few nights
2:09 PM it would be like early jan
2:11 PM me: yes, of course...
please come!
workingclassmagazine: well i'm not sure
but i was looking at tix to go home for xmas
and i'm thinking i'm just going to go back in january instead
it's so expensive
me: okay, so "mounted" meant a girl with a thick lower body (butt!) and slim mid-section...mounted like a satyr, or a centaur or some mythical creature
2:12 PM it would be amazing to see you...
workingclassmagazine: oh i thought mounted meant 'i have a phone call'
HAHAHAHA
me: i had to ask urban dictionary to take it down when i started donig job searches post grad school
it was one of the first things that came up if you googled my name

No comments: