Feb 25, 2009

i bought green pears

i had a conversation with the woman who invented chloroform

i threw a loaf of garlic bread at my brother

i put on a pair of dark blue Levi 514's

all i wanted to do was go for a run

i was skating with a 12 year old

i told him a story about the Encina ledges "back in '92"

i called myself an old man

i had a conversation with Caitlin about female orifices

the 12 year old asked me what my two big tricks were growing up

i told him "nose slide and then 360 big spin, i could bust those on anything"

i thought of large breasts on someone who has small breasts

a bar of chloroform shaped like soap in my brother's bedroom

i went hiking in flip flops through Lime Ridge

i ran into my grandma's bathroom

my brother threw a piece of garlic bread at me in my grandma's bathroom

the pears in my car were rotting

2 comments:

Dimitri said...

That kinda night huh?

WOJACKS said...

Have you seen THE WACKNESS ?
I watched it last night. Great movie. Way under recognized. Anyway. I thought about you and reading this post "back in 92" reminded me I forgot to ask if youve seen the flick....if not check it out !
XO