Feb 15, 2009

OH NO SANTINO, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

"This just came to my attention today, Valentine's Day, No Less. This post and your motives in posting something like this about me shows how desperate for attention you are.
Wishful thinking on your part. Stop Obsessing! I never was interested, Never will be interested- Stop playing yourself.
If you have any self worth you'll just remove this fraudulent shit and move on with your life and stop trying to report on something that's not true.
I feel bad for you. Seriously, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Times are tough for everyone right now but don't disrespect me for a few extra hits on your vacant blog!
Sincerely,
SANTINO"

10 comments:

Amish Trivedi said...

Come on! He's offended over that?! Lame, dude.

Johnny, I guess you better watch your back- Santino's coming for ya!

John Sakkis said...

A M I S H ! ! !

Amish Trivedi said...

Yes?

Amish Trivedi said...

Oh- right on then.

Ridiculous Human Things said...

If you got problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Oh Santino.

I'm pretty jealous of your blog right now, John. You're so famous. Santino wants to do you and he's angry at you? Dang. That's a lot. Is there a chance for a real blog war here? Is there a chance that there could be a poet-designer face off? Is Santino unaware of the concept of fictional autobiography? Celebs need to read some Kathy Acker. Goldie's going to be pissed when she doesn't read my book.

Ridiculous Human Things said...

Now I feel like a total asshole. REDACTED.

John Sakkis said...

no redaction allowed on this blog l-bo. we stand by what we say.

holy shit friday was fun...


eagle vs. shark all day,
j-boogie,
johnny

Logan Ryan Smith said...

john, you forgot to post his entire comment, which included the link to his fucking website. he bitches about you trying to drum up readership by mentioning him (who i have never fucking heard of), and he ends a comment with a fucking "www" to his website? that on top of the fact that he treats yr blog-post as though you were stalking him...

dude is fucking out of his goddamned fucking mind.

stephen said...

this shit is funny!!

i'm anxiously awaiting an angry follow up comment from Santino!!

xoxo

fish fishtofferson said...

he should be thanking you.

i didn't even know who the fuck he was.

in fact, i still don't. who the fuck are you santino?

lots of fun friday.

john, i think you and santino need to have a dance off.