Nov 9, 2009

Oak Grove Middle School, Concord CA

these were the girls of my dreams...i let all of them borrow my black Georgetown Starter jacket. i would wear lot's of Draakar Noir to lure these girls into my black Georgetown Starter jacket. i would go to the Sunvalley Mall twice a week to hit up the Macy's cologne booth to get samples. CK One was popular but i liked Draakar Noir and Cool Water. i would go to Champs Sports to steal toggles. i would go to school in my black shorts overalls, my flat billed Georgetown baseball hat, the tag still attached at the top, my pinstripe Georgetown Starter jersey, my Elise shoes...and i would talk to these girls, or try to, and they would ask if they could borrow my black Georgetown Starter jacket for the day. and onetime this kid named Jude Capili came up to me and said "hey dude, you wanna battle...?" and i thought he meant with swords and battleaxes...



No comments: