Jan 21, 2010


i'd love to sell the last 7 copies (in the universe, for all time) of my chapbook BOUT BOUT. just 4 bucks flat for the chapbook...and to sweeten the deal i'll throw in a copy of my very new chapbook (came out last week) RAVE ON! from Lew Gallery. so a copy of the BOUT BOUT and a copy of the RAVE ON! for only 4 bones...paypal on the sidebar! or write me at merkoneus@yahoo.com with any questions.

and to entice you even more i'll throw in a special mystery gift (not junk from my room i promise!) unique to each person that orders...

by check, by paypal or by cashmoney...

come on, help a brother out...it's a great deal! i'd order from me if i was you! thank you for listening...

love you...
John

2 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

congrats on RAVE ON!

have i read that one?

John Sakkis said...

naw it's a brand new one, came out last week. from a new thing i'm working on...