Jun 14, 2010


all i know is that on Friday i played spin the bottle with a bunch of dudes and girls i didn't know in the Upper Haight...and then walked home at 4:30am.

and then woke up and went and watched the USA/ England game at Cafe International with a big group of friends. and my brother said "you're hella hungover huh...?" and i said "how can you tell...?" and he said "because you haven't taken your sunglasses off and we're inside and i know how much you completely hate that..." and i said "next time you're up can you grab me one...?"

and then some of us headed to Alamo Square park because it was 85 degrees in SF...

and then me and C. headed to blahblahblah to get a turkey wrap...and then we ate wraps in Duboce Park...and then headed to Molotov's...

and then we headed back home to hang out for a couple hours...

and then i changed into shorts because it was still sweaty balls out and we went back to Molotov's...

and then we decided to head to Sparky's in the Castro but halfway there i was like "do we really want to do this...?" and she was like "heeeeeeerm...."...and i was like "yeah, exactly, let's get Mexican food in the neighborhood..." so we went to get Mexican and it was completely gross...and this new spot is totally not going to last all over again, you know the spot, that taqueria across the street from D-Structure...and then we watched Hook and stayed up late and went to bed...

and then on Sunday we were all amped to get up to go to Sunset on Treasure Island...but then we got to her house...and then we both sort of died a little bit energy wise...and then i put on a re-run of the Greece/ South Korea game and then we were like, "naw...Sunset is out!..." so we hopped in my car and headed to Ocean Beach...but it was foggy as all get up out there (natch)...so we headed back to the hood taking a nice scenic drive through Golden Gate park...and then we parked on Divis cause i was craving Seafood...tried to hit up Bar Crudo but it was closed...tried to hit up Nopa but it was closed...thought about hitting up Bean Bag but were all "meh..."...so headed up to KK Cafe for bacon cheeseburgers avoiding all the dumb fools heading up to the Haight Street Fair...went home and watched So I Married An Axe Murderer and got all super KK Cafe-bloat on those delicious burgers...and then watched a Werner Herzog move about Antarctica and then hit the hay hard...slept a full 8 hours or so.

and then now is Monday went for a new tattoo consult and booked a date with Cecelia Altamirano and then went home watched the Edward Norton version of The Incredible Hulk which sadly was way better than the Ang Lee/ Eric Bana version (sad because Eric Bana sort of looks like my brother and i'm always rooting for people that look like my brother)...but Eddy Norton kicked ass)...and now i'm listening to Boom Bip and also Ethiopian Modern Instrumentals Hits and working on poems...okay here's a new poem i wrote tonight...

X’s

We made humans out of chicken-wire and bird feathers

I’m always eating 7-11 nachos at the worst times

More than being on this big dumb bender

I’m feeling guilty for this X-Files marathon

If I had a baby blanket

I would tie it into a dew-rag around my head

I get easily distracted by all the carbs in my neighborhood

My face gets retarded-bloated like Jim Morrison’s

Skateboarding is not the 6th element of Hip Hop

John Vanderslice sounds like a Psi-Trance DJ name

This is a poem about my ex-girlfriends

I can’t think of anything smellier than a poet’s orgy

Bobbi Star has the ass of an ex

Marie McCray has the white skin of an ex

Kim from Matt & Kim has the mouth of an ex

But I don’t have anymore X’s

to doppel-lurk on the internet

I think my cock is mostly pretty fun

But I’m never really sure

Did you know that “Language Poetry”

Is an anagram for “ugly Reagan Poet?”

No comments: