Jul 13, 2010



Knowing
for Andrew Kenower

You'd have to be familiar with Ezekiel
To really get Nic Cage's blockbuster bomb
Knowing

I mean, this is all about the Nordic aliens
Val Thor, the FBI and ancient astronauts

And Cage's kid wasn't even half bad
I kept wanting to call him "Eliot"

Something about the end of that movie
reminded me of Perelandra, the wheat field
was an ocean landscape, a blown out Eden

outside of Alexandria, the president
wouldn't wait as long as he did
if the sun ejaculated an apocalypse

penetrating 1.2 miles into the earth's crust
Val Thor spoke of Christ's presence
in the Universe, just like Nic Cage's

Dad was a preacher with 4 faces
The Lion, The Man, An Ox, The Eagle
I bet Dark Brandon knows about
Ezekiel's Wheel, I wouldn't have rented
Knowing without his YouTube channel

I looked and saw a windstorm coming out of the earth
All four of them had faces and wings
Mid-Town is even too crowded in the movies

No comments: