Jul 17, 2010

i cursed out Andrew Kenower on the phone tonight

hope he knows that that means i love him

a girl from LA told me she thought i was beautiful

outside of Molotov's after the Mission Creek Festival

i told her my name was Johnny then tried to shake her hand

she told me that she doesn't shake hands with people

so i asked her what we should do, she told me

that i should grab her ass, and then she bent over

in front of me so i grabbed her ass and asked her

what her name was, she said it was Lindsey

and that she had 2 kids, then i drank some vodka tonics

and got a text from Jessica that she was at the symphony

and i think i texted her back "jesus thats rad" and then

wrote some exquisite corpse thing with Boldt and Orth

then i saw this punk rocker dude named Mackey smoking

a smoke and asked him when Dopecharge was playing next

and he told me that they were playing the next week in the

Inner Richmond at some secret warehouse doo-hickey

and that i should check his Myspace for details

and then i saw Theo with his shirt tucked in looking hammered

and we did the daps and talked about his new rap album

and then i told Boldt that she should get a falafel sandwich

from Ali Baba's instead of a slice from Mythic and she thought

that was a good idea so she bounced and i got another vodka

tonic and stole her Mead notebook and wrote this poem while

she mashed up the block getting some food

"If I was the Creature From the Black Lagoon I would jump in that swamp I keep in my wallet Treading water in 3-D Every time I meet a pretty girl From LA I keep my hands In my pockets even when She bends over in The LH, and I bet I would Sound like Ready-Roc-C beat boxing 'Amazing!, Startling!, Shocking! Before she spills that swamp-bass All over her shorts, a bee-line
Back down I-5 to Glendale Where the nicest Liquor store man Any of us monsters Has ever met, steady rocks Jokes next to his Lord Of The Rings pinball machine"

No comments: