Sep 1, 2010

i met James Franco's brother yesterday

i drank 40ozs with Kenower on his back porch

met Andrew's friend Jordon from Tres Lingerie

he described Boogie music, then played me some Boogie music

i said "this sounds cocaine'y"

mashed over to Jackqueline's house for Condensery

had a nice chat with Bob Gluck

and Ted Rees, and Even Kennedy, and Sean Manzano

watched Lisa Robertson read translations

had a nice chat with Kelsa Trom and the 'Lectric Collective girls

and Alan Bernheimer

drove home to concord and cooked myself an egg McMuffin

watched a History Channel program about Dust Bowls (the non-congress created kind, natch)

slept in my parent's room because they are in Reno

woke up and drank coffee and watched the news with my sister

arrived late to work and it's going to be a heatwave today

i'm wearing my sister's apricot deodorant

No comments: