Nov 2, 2010


i put out a chapbook of Giants poems for the World Series called Adios, Pelota! i only made 50 copies. i have around 10 left. if you're a Giants fan, or a baseball fan and you want one next time you see me let me know...list of awesome contributors: Patrick Dunagan, Larry Kearney, Brent Cunningham, Jackqueline Frost, John Sakkis, Kevin Killian, Sara Larsen, John Coletti, Keith Shein, Dodie Bellamy, Evan Kennedy, Jason Morris, Logan Ryan Smith, Lindsey Boldt, Zack Tuck, Erica Lewis, Steve Orth, Matthew Zapruder, Cedar Sigo and Jerry Estrin...all Orange and Black poets. WSChamps 2010, thanks for the season Giants. xoxo

4 comments:

Kevin Killian said...

Hi John, very exciting! I want to get some more (3 if you have em) to send to my friends. My brother will be so excited to see me in a baseball book (he's the one lives in Cooperstown)! So, can you save them for me please.... Thanks John.

akp said...

Hi Johnny!

Can i please get a copy of this?! Also, I have something to send to you, too!

Hooray Giants!

xxo,
Andy Peterson

Steven Fama said...

Hi John Sakkis --

Am I too late to get a copy? Would love one!
stevenfama(at)comcast(dot)net

if you please!

Thanks!

Steven Fama

stefberntson said...

I don't imagine you have any left, but if you do I'd sure love one. Thanks! bookshoppromo@yahoo.com