Dec 23, 2011

Christmas came early today. Derek Fenner of Bootstrap Press very graciously sent over some swag: the brand new, very lime-colored Bootstrap EYEFORMATION STUDIO designed t-shirt and canvas tote bag. Also, the now out of print I'm pretty sure book of John Wieners ephemera A Book of Prophecies. And the coup de grace, the very limited edition A New Book From Rome by John Weiners, this thing is stunning, check the deets, "High quality sewn hardcover • Scarlet cloth • Gilt-stamped on upper board and spine • Printed on library-quality paper • Small Quarto (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches) • 160 Pages • Edition limited to 258 numbered copies • Three unpublished photographs of John Wieners • Includes ephemera"...



Heck yes right?

Oh and, while out Christmas shopping for my Mom today I found this awesome double VHS set of Hellraiser and Hellraiser II Hellbound for only $1. Forgone conclusion that I had to have it, so Merry Christmas Sakkis, more Hellraiser swag to add to your collection.

2 comments:

Steve Orth said...

Fuck, I'm super jealous. If I bring some tall cans, can I come over and check out those Weiners books? But I don't wanna watch Hellraiser.

John Sakkis said...

ORTH,

Yeah I'd love that. A New Book Of Forms is going to blow you away. After the holiday.